Monday 4 March 2013

Business & Minicards

So it's probably taken me about a year now to finally get round to getting myself some business cards. I've been through several different design options and various printing companies, ordering samples and seeing which would be the cheapest for me to use. Eventually I came across Moo.com. After seeing an advert for them on TV, I thought I'd check them out and see what they had to offer.

I decided to order 10 sample business (for free!) to see what they were like and then thought I'd treat myself (at last) to 100 minicards - business cards that are half the size, so they're cuter! They weren't a bad price either. With 20% off your first order for students (when you sign up with your uni e-mail) and 10% off with this link: www.moo.com/share/xnhhzg, it's well worth getting some.

I can't wait to start networking and handing them out now!




No comments:

Post a Comment