Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lost & Found

It's no big secret but I don't like going to the Aldham Robarts LRC to get books out. Taking them back is fine but getting them out is quite a scary prospect - I always get lost in that library.

Well today brought with it a trip to the library to get a couple of books out for my film essay. I knew what I wanted but trying to find where they actually were in the library was no mean feet. However, when you've spent a while in the library because you have no idea what you're doing or where your going and you finally find the book you've been looking for, it's a great relief when you discover that the photo on the front cover actually comes from the film that you're going to be writing your essay on. That's when, for once, you know you're definitely on the right tracks!


No comments:

Post a Comment