Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tricky Interview Questions

You've prepared for your upcoming interview, you've got your outfit sorted, know what time you're going to leave the house and have researched the company inside out but no matter how much preparation you do, there will always be one question in your interview which will throw you. It might just be nerves getting the better of you, the interviewer has phrased it in a way you're not sure about or they've talked for so long you've forgotten what the question is. The point is, you feel like you've gone completely blank and you don't really know what to say to answer that question.

I know I've definitely had this. My weak point comes when the interview says "tell me about your strengths and weaknesses" - I'm just not very good at it. I never really know how to big myself and when it comes to talking about my weaknesses, the only thing I want to answer with is "talking about my weaknesses". With this in mind, I've been having a look through TARGETjobs careers advice on how to answer those tricky interview questions. Here's a few which I've picked out;

No comments:

Post a Comment