Sunday 30 October 2011

Till I'm Gone

Most of you will not be aware of this yet, but I have a lot of love and respect for Tinie Tempah, and I mean A LOT! Well yesterday I decided to put on 'Till I'm Gone' - Tinie's track with Wiz Khalifa - on YouTube and as I was bored thought I might as well watch it. I'd seen the video before but this was the first time that I had watched it properly. When I originally watched it, the shots of the black Aston Martin caught my eye when France's Eiffel Tower (2:11-2:13) and the city lights (2:21-2:25) were reflected on the car. This time I noticed something which I never saw before - shots of different cities appear in the video:
Switzerland and Monaco on the car window (0:35-0:38)
Amsterdam, Milan, Australia and Singapore instead of the cityscape that is behind Tinie (1:34-1:38)
Night shots of New York and London's Tower Bridge (3:04 and 3:07)

I was quite surprised when I realised these images were present and I thought it was a really clever idea and one that I liked very much.


Looks like artists don't always have to travel to places in order to have them in their music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment