Monday 10 October 2011

BBC Academy

Today I attended a talk during my lecture by 3 members of the BBC about the BBC's College of Production and College of Journalism. I really enjoyed this talk as it opened up something that I might not have otherwise been introduced to - a fantastic website. The College of Production, or CoP, website has lots of videos on it, containing tips on how to do different things and all sorts of other useful information, that have been made by people working at the BBC. I think this is a brilliant and very valuable tool for students like myself who are wanting to get a job in the media industry at the end of their degree as it gives you a 'heads-up' from an industry perspective.

If there's one thing that this talk has inspired me to do today then that's to be proactive about getting out there any finding myself some work experience in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment