Monday 23 February 2015

REBLOGGED: 25 Ways to Stay Creative

I would say that I am a creative person. I always have been. I like to think outside the box and use my creativity to produce something different.


When you work everyday 9-5 sometimes your creativity is limited. Fortunately, my creative mind is appreciated and well used within my work place. But some people are not so lucky.

Today I thought it would be awesome to share ways I keep my creative mind active.. just in case. 

Here are my 25 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE

1. MAKE LISTS
2. CARRY A NOTEBOOK WITH YOUR EVERYWHERE
3. SING IN THE SHOWER
4. TAKE BREAKS 
5. DON'T GIVE UP
6. TAKE A BREAK FROM THE COMPUTER
7. TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR LIFE
8. DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
9. CREATE NEW MEMORIES 
10. READ A PAGE FROM THE DICTIONARY
11. STOP TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'S PERFECT 
12. TAKE RISKS
13. COLLABORATE 
14. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS 
15. TRY SOMETHING NEW
16. WRITE A BLOG.. CREATE A BLOG
17. DOODLE 
18. HAVE FUN 
19. LAUGH AND THEN LAUGH SOME MORE
20. ALLOW YOURSELF TO MAKE MISTAKES 
21. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH CREATIVE PEOPLE 
22. MAKE A MOODBOARD
23. WATCH FOREIGN FILMS
24. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE
25. FINISH SOMETHING..


Written by Roxanne
4th February 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment