Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Year On

So today was the final deadline day for assignments and I've just submitted my final essay. Now I'm all done for my first year of uni! It seems like the time has gone so quick and it's definitely been an experience. It's had it's ups and, unfortunately, it's not been without it's downs, but I've come through and I'm still here. The point of this post was to sum up this year, but I'm not really sure what to say about it. I can't tell you if it's been what I expected, which is what everyone asks, because I don't really know what I did expect - it's been a whole new ball game. I'm just glad I don't have to catch a bus any more and can't wait to get into the Redmonds' Building next year.

The plan now? Well, I'm going to try and get as much work experience in the media industry as I can and start on my little business venture. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment