Saturday 28 April 2012

End as You Begin

So my first post about 'Hustle' came after the very last episode, and now the second post comes after the very first episode. In the other post I asked if anyone wanted to buy me the entire box set of all 8 series - well who would have known that a blog could be such a good way to drop a hint! I now own series 1 and 2! (Thanks Mum and Dad - Dad googled my blog - I never knew 'Hustle' DVDs came in Easter eggs.)

Back to the title of the post then. Having watched the first episode there were a few things I noticed that paralleled the last episode as well:

  • You need to get the whole crew back together.
  • You have to get shot by one of your own whilst the other side think they're one of their's.
  • Money falls from the sky, one way or another.
  • Everyone has to break the forth wall.
  • And, Mickey will tell you it's one last con...


  • The glamour of grifting has only just begun!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment