Monday 7 January 2013

First!

Today we got our marks back for the Digital Media Culture essay that we submitted before Christmas and I was very surprised and pleased to discover that I'd achieved a First in it! I was aiming for a 2.1 and thought a 1st would be nice but would be a bonus.

The essay question that I chose was 'choose one area of the cultural industry and assess the impact that the Internet has had on the way that particular industry operates' and I decided to focus on the music industry.I found this essay quite difficult to start off but once I'd got going I really quite enjoyed writing it. From writing this essay I've been thinking that this may well be the sort of topic area that I want to focus on for my dissertation next year as it's something that really interests me. I've always had a love of music so being able to mix this with media is something that I'd really like to do, and beyond my degree as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment