Friday 23 December 2011

ScreenR

Even though I don't like recording my own voice, using ScreenR was nothing new to me. During AS and A-level Media I had to present my evaluations digitally which meant me sitting in front of a camera talking for 10-15 minutes. The good thing about ScreenR is that it can't see me like a camera can. Using ScreenR wasn't something that I liked doing very much as I found it quite frustrating having to re-record your speech again because you just messed it up for some reason or other. Another thing I found was that I spoke to fast on a lot of my takes meaning that I had to then record it again but this time try to do it a bit slower - this is something that I've always found difficult when giving a presentation or speaking in front of an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment